Sunday, October 21, 2012

We went home to see AJ's other woman.

It has been a long time since I last blogged.  So let's get right down to it, shall we?


AJ and I went home for a few brief hours. I say brief because we were on the road more than visiting. It takes a good 2.5 hours to get home if traffic is flowing well. We now live in a community called "Lake of the Woods" in Orange County. I live 15 miles or so from Fredericksburg, Virginia. What is so funny is that our subdivision has around 8000 people and I moved from Buena Vista, VA in which only has that many people in the entire town.

First off, we visted my Uncle Boots who is in a nurisng home recovering from bladder cancer. He is an amazingly strong man who has overcome so many setbacks. Please lift him up in prayer!
 
 
Then AJ and I attended dinner theater to see "The Scheme of the Driftless Shifter."
 
There was fun!
 
There was a villain.
 
There was a hero.
There was a damsel in distress.
There was a greedy father.
 
There was a wild cleaning lady.
There was fake snow.
 
There was a furry dog.
 
And tea for two.
BRAVO!
I cannot believe AJ has a Colts hat on.......Steelers WHO?
This is how the tables looked before all of the people arrived. I wish I would have taken a picture of the
prime rib that was served.
This is the other woman.....Ruby....I heard she has another man now since AJ moved. Rumor has
it that his name is Howie.
 
 
 
I miss being a part of the cast so much! It was a lot of hard work but very rewarding and fun.
Until next year my friends!  I love you all!
 
..........in His peace and love
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment