Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Avengers, and House Hunting.

Lynard Skynyrd was in town Saturday night and we missed them! We did catch the Avengers! Barely. The crowd was wrapped completely around the 12 stage Muvico. We had to sit in the up close seats. I really liked it, but I love all super hero movies. It was funny at times, very unexpected.
This is Muvico. It has a bowling alley as well as a restaurant inside.

 
We were in the back of this line.

Of course we had to eat at the Shack....Joe's Crab Shack that is.
I would like you to meet our usual waiter, Sam. I call his Sam I am, after my all time favorite movie, Ghost. Sam is dancing to The Car Wash Song. He is a lot of fun.
We also went house hunting today in a community called, Lake of the Woods. I think this is the house I am interested in. Lake of the Woods is located 15 min from my job, 1 hour from AJ's job and 8 miles from Fredericksburg. It has many amenities, two pools, eight beaches, two marinas, fitness center and an equestrian center! BECAUSE  One day I hope to have one of these.
One would make a great Mother's Day gift! Don't you think?


In his hands of Grace and Peace.....................................amy









No comments:

Post a Comment