Onward to UES! Today is flouride day. Always fun and exciting. I guess we give about 160 flouride treatments every Thursday. I have two great volunteers who make it possible every week.
Here are the tables set up waiting for the young ones.
Today's flavor was bubble gum.
This is my friend Bev. She is a Jack of all trades at UES. Just a few of her hats include, IA, cafeteria monitor, laminator operator, and on and on. Thanks for all you do Bev!
This is my 5K buddy, Christina. We are going to conquer the Wicked Bottom on Saturday.
Christina is one of the second grade teachers. The kids love her.
Today was my last training run before Saturday's 5K. I am not sure what is wrong, but my time SUCKED! Maybe it was the heat and the hills and I miss my training buddy.
Dinner isn't fun without him either. I miss you AJ!
In His comforting hands........................................amy







No comments:
Post a Comment