Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Little House, Nurses Meeting and a Fun After Work Get Together!

I don't believe I have ever posted pics of our current house on Lake Louisa. It is only 700 square feet but have loved it.
This is our living room, dining room combination.
Very small kitchen.
Our bedroom is a good size. We couldn't take a picture of the bathroom, my Canon Rebel and me would not fit in there................lol   No, seriously.
This is part of our deck. We have a huge deck, it is actually bigger than our house.
We do have a beautiful view. I am going to miss our lake front house.




We had our final nurse meeting today!
Nurse Fuel!!
Caught in the act by the boss!
2 of the crew!

Always so quiet.....Maybe she can't get a word in because we are all flapping our jaws.

The day ended great with an after work party!
Yuck, I hate scrubs.......I assure you that I am not pregnant.
Good food and great friends. The food and drink all had a Mexican theme.
What a wonderful house! She even had slot machines! Look to the left! I spy FREE M&Ms, no quarter required.

Waiting for summer break to begin......................................amy










No comments:

Post a Comment