We passed this snake on our run today. I kept running and AJ stayed behind to play for a while. Poor snake, I bet it was glad when AJ finally left it alone. We did a google search and figured out it might be a green or black snake, not harmful to humans. I say a snake is a snake.
My son and his wife came in for the weekend. We had a bunch of fun together. Take a look at the loot they gave me for my Birthday.
I wore this set to church today. I LOVE this color green.
Look at my new lunch box and I am going to use the other bag as my coupon notebook carrier.
Here is a picture of AJ drinking a Starbucks frap just before church. Here in Fredericksburg you are not in the groove unless you walk in any establishment holding a Starbucks cup.
I didn't notice his eyes were closed when I snapped this photo. It looks as if he really needs a coffee.
Alway put on your bib when you are CRACKIN! I love Joe's Crab Shack. I always get the classic steamed pot.
This is the dressing room at Target. I hate, I mean hate dressing room mirrors. I noticed I have bumps and lumps in areas that were meant to be smooth. Thus, the 3 mile run today. No actually, I have a 5k this next weekend at Wicked Bottom. I did end up buying the maxi dress. Yeah! I have been looking for one I liked for a month.
I will end today's post with a pic of AJ hanging curtian rods.
I His sheltering hands.......................................amy






No comments:
Post a Comment