Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Walk

What a beautiful day! After supper AJ and I ventured outside with the dogs for a wonderful spring walk. Fist we have to have the proper equipment and put on the dreaded leash.


Here is my spring wreath. If you look close enough you can see me with the camera.



Yep, my plants are still living thanks to mother nature. It has nothing to do with my care. Perhaps the bunny has been taking care of them???


How embarassing! I know, I had a camera and the temptation was there.

This is the back view of the lake. I may just have to stay here and let AJ commute home a couple times a week. The lake is coming to life and I am loving it.





Can you believe my neighbor told me to ****off!  Ha! Ha! I seem to have a bathroom theme today.




Someone is keeping a close eye on my german shepherd.



Yeah! Look what we put in the water today! Yep, the USS Millie named after my adorable GS.


Here's to warm weather and sweet boating.


In His great big hands..............................amy





No comments:

Post a Comment