Saturday, March 31, 2012

And May the Odds Forever Be In Your Favor

Well we made it......................
Here is a glimpse into the journey.

AJ and I left the house at 7am. I was broken hearted that it was raining. Here is a pic of me in route to Richmond. Now Mrs. Aylor, you know every princess has to have some bling! I bought this headband thinking of you.

This is a pic of  the shuttle trip to Monument Park. I am very grateful it was a prerun ride because it was close quarters.

I was very honored to run with the best of the best. Mr. Army ran with his 50 pound backpack all 6.2 miles. I had NO reason to complain after he allowed me to try to lift it. I can't imagine carrying it 6 feet much less 6 miles.
Thank you for your service to our Great Country Mr. Army.

We also found Waldo!

Here we are just before the start. AJ was so pumped his arm was shaking.

 Look who was cheering us on Hunger Game's style.

Wow! Mile 6 here we come.

And the big finish!!!!!!!!!

All of the hard training paid off! Here are my stats according to my fitness recorder.

Average heartrate was 140
Highest heartrate was 164
Duration of run was 1:25
I burned 800 calories!!!

So you know what that means? A trip to the Cheesecake Factory!
I had the chicken and biscuits.

Pay special attention to my Nike Jacket. Martha Duff gave me that several years ago. She was a special friend who died way to soon. Here's to you Martha!


In His great big hands..........................amy





.








No comments:

Post a Comment