Friday, March 2, 2012

Cheesecake and Wrinkle Cream

In a terrible storm AJ and I made our way to the Cheesecake Factory for date night. Again, bad choices were made and our meal ended with Double Chocolate Cheesecake with Hershey Kisses crust. Yes, training tomorrow will probably be a flop. Last week AJ ate a bacon donut and our run did not go well at all. I think the word I used was "Sucked."
I did order from the skinnylicious menu, white chicken chilli.
Onward to Trader Joe's and then Walmart.
Anyone else out there in blog world who tries to do everything Dr. Oz recommends? Well, today I bought the wrinkle cream plastic surgeons had recommended on his show as the best bang for the money. I think Dr. Oz told them they could only spend  $20.00 total and this is what they recommended for actual results.

I think it was $19.00. I will give you my review later. I have a few more things to share tomorrow as I bought hair dye. Yep, I will fight the aging process until they throw dirt on my coffin..
In His love and grace.............................amy

No comments:

Post a Comment