What an awesome weekend! Saturday, while cleaning house, I could not resist doing the broom balancing act. And no, I did not get on it and ride it later. I must say that there is something eerie about a broom balancing on it's bristles.
Saturday night I met my girl friends at the Wood Creek Grill in C'ville. It was wonderful seeing them. I have not seen them since New Years Eve. The Wood Creek Grill was completely packed, luckily it was not too cold as we had to stand outside.
We were talking and catching up when all of a sudden we heard "Harrummph!" What the heck was that Nanner?
Look how innocent she looks. "My throat is itching." Well, that sound stopped conversation for blocks! No, just kidding, but is sure did get our attention.
Here is a pic of me and bestie. It sure was nice seeing my "mountain girls" as people refer to them here. I love and miss them bunches. I don't think there is a group of friends who have lived life to the fullest as we have. We and been there done that for sure.
As always, we ended our night at Starbucks.
I always have Michele order mine. Tall, no whipp, extra hot whatever, whatever. Michele is our Starbucks girl.
Ok AJ here is proof I ran three miles today!
My action shot. I will see you later tonight.
In His grace and peace.............................amy






No comments:
Post a Comment