Thursday, March 15, 2012

Faith That I Will Make It

Today I wondered if I will be able to run the 10k on March 31st in Richmond. The four mile run today was very difficult for me as I am not completely over the virus I had last week, but I was able to push through....cough.....breath....cough, cough. Well, you get the picture. I found this statement on Faith the other day and I am holding onto it.
Make sure to read the light print. Pretty powerful huh? I have some friends who are going through some stuff that need to grasp this too.

Today my Birchbox came! Yeah! I love surprises.
I really like the Supergoop sunscreen swipe. I am planning on taking that to Richmond for the run.
Check out the green nail polish. Ick!! It looks even worse on.
Of course, nothing looks good on my "nurse" fingernails. Can you tell I do not spend money on manicures? I believe I will give this polish to one of my 2nd grade students.

Plans for tonight include.
We are learning to sketch. Radishes. Yep, not a typo. Radishes.
So, here is my bowl of radishes. It looks like some type of fruit, but radishes?

Then working on my bible study.
This study has really been awesome though at times difficult as it has caused me to look at things deep in my heart that are still troubling me and I refuse to let go and let GOD. For some reason, I want to hold onto them like one would trophies. I keep them on my mantel and dust the off from time to time. Can anyone relate?

Look at my worn out bible. Does anyone else have a well marked Bible?
One of my favorite scriptures. "He will command his angels concerning you."


I leave you with a picture of my blind min-pin, Dobey. Bless her heart, she is running into things now.



In His grace and love..........................amy

No comments:

Post a Comment