WOW! The weekend went by quickly. I spent Saturday with my buds shopping, eating and shopping. Did I mention eating? Our favorite place, Carrabba's Italian Restaurant.
I had the hazelnut crusted tilapia and steamed spinach. Angie had the pasta weezie.
Michele wanted me to make sure I told you guys that she had the sinless no sugar ice cream at Cold Stone. Pretty good for those who are watching thier carbs. She had fresh strawberries added.
Michele, Kathy and I are planning to run the 5k in BV on Labor Day. In order to train Michele and I each bought a pair of "Green Lightening" Asics.
I ran a smooth 3 miles in them today with no problem at all. Pretty snazzie huh?
Today, my church in BV honored Tim, Kathy and Kevin Morrison.
and here they are in person
Here is a great pic of their son Kevin.
There was laughter and tears today as we honored them. I personally feel they have had more of an impact on BV and the surrounding area with God's love and acceptance than anyone in the history of the area. It is an honor to call them my friends.
Tim is also an accomplished dancer, only second to John Travolta. I love his 1980's white suit.
No, seriously. Thank you for being a friend and pastor to AJ and I. You held us up during the most difficult time in our lives and laughed with us during the best times. We cannot find the words to express our feelings toward you guys except to say we love you and we are so glad to be a part of your life.
Look who was tired of me snapping pics.
Sorry bud.
In His grace and love.......................amy


No comments:
Post a Comment