The morning started off very scary. I happened apon a terrible accident on the farm road I travel to get to Orange County. A flatbed truck and a Rav 4 had collided and the flatbed truch had overturned dumping its entire contents on the road. I stayed until EMS arrived. I think the driver of the flatbed had a concussion, he kept repeating the same thing coupled with erratic behavior. He would not listen and sit down for me so I kept my distance. The Rav 4 crashed into a tree with airbag deployment. He seemed OK except for cuts and scrapes.
On a stinky note our run today was NASTY!!! Due to this!
Yep! Every farmer in the area is spreading turkey manure. The smell is terrible! AJ did run a 10 min mile today. I am so proud of him. I was trying not to breath through my mouth and as you can guess it did not work out well.
So now I am relaxing with the windows closed, comfy chair and girls best friend. Night y'all.
In His great big hands...............................amy
No comments:
Post a Comment