Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be My Valentine?

The day of LOVE. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day. My baby has been awesome to me today. Look at the wonderful dinner he cooked for me and he even cleaned afterward.
I was exhausted after my run today so I was so glad to come home, shower and have dinner ready. Here I am after my run. I still can only do about a 12 minute mile. I know PITIFUL!

I am smiling because I am glad I did not die.
AJ also got me two red roses, and a Canon Rebel. I know I am spoiled to death. The red roses signify our first year of just the two of us as I am in mourning called the empty nest syndrome.
So here is the gift I made AJ. He loves to play poker so I thought it appropriate to make his Valentine out of a deck of cards.



Yes he sings Elvis to me.
Here are some cards I made for the Unionville Staff.


In His peace and Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment