Driving home today in the rain I heard this song by Mercy Me, "Jesus Bring the Rain." Here is part of the lyrics that I really contemplated:
"Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain."
Could I ever truly pray this? Bring me ANYTHING that brings HIM glory? The song in beautiful but.........Lets just say I have some work to do. I will let you know when I arrive. I have never liked to be in the rain.
On a lighter note here is my Feb pic the the day. The assignment was to take a picture of something new and this arrived today. My monthly sample pack from Birchbox.
Every month I get a sample of different things from beauty supplies to food. The food sample for this month was dark chocolate with cayenne. NOT my cup of tea, but AJ really enjoyed it. I also got a sample of Juicy Couture, Blemish Clearing Serum, Eyeliner and Face Moisturizer.
In His love and grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment