Friday, February 10, 2012

A Full Day!

Well, the day started out wonderfully with my favorite breakfast, Trader Joe's Low Fat French Toast sweetened with Agave for 5 points. I also had my usual egg whites for snack, 1 point. Lunch was boring so I did not bother to take a pic. It was a peanut butter on 2 pieces of  double fiber wheat bread for 5 points with natural apple sauce and Almond chocolate milk.





For date night, AJ and I ate at Maggiano's Italian Restaurant and I had 23 of my flex points and it was worth every one of them. I carbed it up because AJ and I are running in the morning. Any excuse to eat chocolate cake, right?
Finally, the day I have dreaded, self portrait day for the Feb picture challenge. I hope everyone has a great weekend! In His Love and Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment