Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Horse of a Day

Since moving to Central Virginia I have developed this obsession for horses. They are along all the country roads here looking over white fences waiting for me to pull over and take a photograph of them. Just like this Sweet Ness. He was trying to lick my camera so I had to back away some.  Here is his friend. I am not sure why he has a coat on and Sweet Ness does not.
We then traveled to a town called Middleburg. Middleburg sits 45 minutes west of DC and is the most beautiful town I have ever seen. The photographs I took do not begin to capture the essence of this town. Old historic buildings, brick lined sidewalks. They love their horses and dogs here. Snow covered the streets in places. I fell in love.

Oh how I would love to live in a country home here, yellow with a big front porch with horses joining my property. A girl can dream right?
To totally change subjects here is the pic of the day for the Feb pic challenge. The assignment today was to take a picture of your closet. So I took a picture of the neatest part of my closet, the floor.
In His love and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment