Monday, February 20, 2012

A Snow Day That Almost Was

Last night I was sure I would have the day off today but my dreams were shattered this morning to learn we had a two hour delay. SNAP! Here is a few pics of the morning.
I finally learned how to take a decent close-up with my new camera. I am pretty proud of this one.














Here is my sweetness starting my car and Millie supervising.




Of course I had to get a horse pic. I am not sure what the deal is with the purple on his nose.













I wonder why they are laying down?


                                                                              






I want to share a pic of this low carb bread I made AJ over the weekend. It is called Mr. Peanut bread and it is only 1 cup of peanut butter, eggs and vinegar. Bake. REALLY!! It contains no flour at all. I found the recipe on a low carb blog I read. It is great toasted with low sugar jelly.



And look at the what AJ bought me today. My favorite movie. Pie anyone?

In His love and grace......amy

No comments:

Post a Comment