How big is your carbon foot print? Millie is a true believer in conserving energy especially when it comes to washing dishes. Why waste electric energy to the heat water and run the motor of the dish washer when she has a tongue ready and willing to help?
With the dishes done and kitchen clean Millie is ready for a nap.Nothing really eventful today, I did go into work at Unionville Elementary School to work on my Lorax bulletin board. Dr. Seuss day is March 1st. AJ was a big help as he master minded the whole thing.
Our run today SUCKED with a CAPITAL S. All the junk food yesterday blasted our energy and AJ had terrible cramps. I guess we only made it about 2 miles before waving the white flag. This is pretty much how we have been most of the day. In a carb coma. I did fix a good low carb healthy snack of baked Kale. Don't knock it until you try try it. They taste just like potato chips. Salty and crunchy.
In His love and grace..........................amy

No comments:
Post a Comment