I did not wake up in the best of moods this morning. I woke up to find that our winter storm warning had been down graded to a winter weather advisory. Yes, usually Sunday is my favorite day of the week but today not so much. I was mad about everything from the weather to my missing Bible. I left my Bible at church on the greeting table exactly one month ago. I knew it would turn up, it had too. It had my life written on the pages. I have asked every week at the lost and found and today I even got to talk to the lady who cleans up the church .........NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! Surely no one would "take" someone elses bible would they? Well, I asked that question yesterday at Lifeway Christian Book Store....."yep, it happens all the time." Really??? Well, today I gave up and let it go. I hope who ever has my Bible is reading it everyday and enjoying my intimate feelings and thoughts with My Savior weaved through out the pages. Just one more thing I want to say. I could have left my Bible out 10 years at my old church, Buena Vista Pentecostal Church, and it would still be there.
On a lighter note, it is snowing. I guess maybe the weather man was wrong. :)
The picture challenge today was to take a picture of something you hate to do. Easy, I did not even have to think about this one.
Trying to live in His love and grace......amy
No comments:
Post a Comment