I told AJ that I don't think I could eat one more piece of meat. I have been on the Atkins diet for about one month and have lost 8lbs. The weight loss has stopped and I am tired of being limited to meat and certain vegetables. So tonight I had a chocolate craving and found this in the cabinet. It was soooo good! I actually got a little light headed. So tomorrow I am starting back on weight watchers. I have been terrible; I have stopped exercising this week and blah, blah, blah.
On a more positive noncomplaining note here is the picture of the day. I was suppose to photograph the s u n but due to the fact there was not any today I photographed my s o n.
This is my son's senior picture. He is so handsome! All grown up and married now. Time goes by so fast. I will end my post with a great goodwill find. My starbucks travel mug! Yeah! I only paid one buck. My girlfiriends will be so envious when the see this. Normally, they cost near 20 bucks Starbucks. In His peace and grace! Have a wonderful evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment